The Second Date
You had the time of your life in your first date. You think of him/her every now and then. You yearn to catch a glimpse of your date and will be thankful even if you get to spend just 5 minutes with him/her. Congratulations, you are eligible to proceed onto your second date. And, if you date is giving hints of meeting again... bingo, you have hit the jackpot! However, there are certain do’s and don’ts that you need to watch out for before meeting your ‘prospective’ special one. Given here are ideas for how to proceed to your second date. Read on for planning your second date.
Planning Your Second Date
- Proceed on a second date only if you are genuinely interested in the other person. Look out for visible signs if your date is as interested as you are. This includes if he/she attends your phone calls, shows interest when you talk about meeting up again, etc.
- Planning shouldn't be much of a problem. You must have got some ideas as to what his/her favorite pastimes are. Plan accordingly.
- Just because you were at your best behavior in your first date does not mean you can take your date for granted and be clumsy. Not only is the whole effort wasted, but also there is a risk that your date might not be interested in you further.
- Open up a bit more and try to have more fun around with each other. Humor always works and breaks the ice more easily. Try telling funny incidents about your life and take your relation to another level.
- Try a different theme for your second date. If you went for a dinner in your first date, go hiking or driving in your second. Remember, variety is the spice of life.
- Going to a café wouldn’t be a bad option either. The best thing about coffee shops is that you can sit for long hours over a cup of coffee, without the staff bothering much. It is the best way you and your date can get to know each other better. However, make sure that your date is fond of having coffee.
- Never indulge in anything that looks unnatural or forced. It is when you start being overtly sweet that the feelings seem artificial or forceful. Be comfortable and your date would automatically be comfortable.
- It is very important to keep in mind the time of the date. Even if it is for a few hours only, make your date feel special. Nothing can be more disheartening than the two of you just hanging around without any specific destination.
- Make sure you are relaxed and stress-free. Remember, it is now that the two of you would establish whether or not you wish to continue the relationship or not. Being relaxed would allow you to think freely and have open hearted conversation.
- Lastly, enjoy your date to the fullest. It is only when you enjoy the time spend with a person that you miss the person and want to meet them again. Remember, no date is better than a boring date!!! So just feel free and enjoy - who knows both of you could click together!!