Monday 14 May 2012

The best thing is to be in love!

The most amazing feeling in the world – to be in love!! :)
It encompasses in one the happiness, the mood, the power and everything you would need.
I love you! I love you so much!! :)
Everything you do, say, I love everything connected with you!
I love your dimples, your eyes, your hands, your smile, I love the way you walk, and I adore you!
I adore the calmness I feel when you kiss and hug me. I adore the way you get me in the right mood when we are together.
I adore the moment we lie in each other’s hands and there is only the moonlight above.
I adore the tenderness you radiate when you hug me.
Is there a more amazing feeling than love?
I wake up in the morning with the thought of you; I lie in the evening with your smile in my head. I miss you from the moment I lose a sight of you. I love you, is there anything so good?
I love the itch in the stomach every time I see you.
I love every second when I am with you and the only thing I feel sorry for is that it is over now. When I am with you the world is different, no one else exists, only me and you.
No problems exist; there is nothing else that I want more than to have you.
I love you more than the whole world and more!! No other being makes me feel so good. I love you; you make my day and smile. I love the way you say you love me; you open up my heart so I can love every piece of the world around me.
Sometimes dreams do come true.
My dream is you.
I love you; I need no one and nothing more.
Only you make me feel happy!
You love me and it is the best thing in the world!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment